- We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers. Suggest 3 ways how computers have affected our lives.
- A healthy lifestyle contributes much to the well-being of a person. Suggest how we can lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter as well as blogging have destroyed communication between family and friends. Suggest how communication among family members can be improved.
- Giving too much freedom to teenagers can be destructive. Provide three reasons to support your views.
- Today’s teenagers lack thinking skills. Suggest how the college can help students build on their critical and creative thinking skills.
- Extra-curricular activities have become an important part of the education system. Provide three reasons how participating in co-curricular activities can help develop your personality.
- The importance of English in today’s world of Information and Communications Technology is indisputable. Provide three reasons to prove that English is fast becoming a language of communication.